- This is a prepaid booking. The cancellation shall be made in writing to email@example.com and the amount paid shall NOT BE REFUNDED.
- A copy of valid passport
- A copy of valid visa entry to Cambodia
- A copy of valid Cambodian driving license
- $1000 deposit by cash or credit card
Noted: In case of the customer does not have a valid Cambodian driving license he or she must apply for the Cambodia driving license transferring (read more)
1. Driver working hours for driver is 7am to 7pm from Monday to Sunday. Overtime rate of USD 5 per hour shall be applied before and after working hours.
2. Avis driver reserves the right to refuse to enter dangerous places or otherwise unsuitable situations and conditions should the Hirer or its clients request to take the vehicle to such dangerous places or unsuitable situations and conditions.
3. The vehicles are supplied with a full tank of fuel and the Hirer shall return the vehicle with the same level of fuel. We strongly advise the use of premium recognized brand of fuel and lubricants only.
4. Avis is responsible for maintenance and repair of defects from manufacturer that occur during normal usage of the vehicle, other than that cause directly as a result of the Hirer taken vehicle into a dangerous places or otherwise unsuitable situations and condition.
· Each service includes oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter and labor charges (in Phnom Penh). Any extra charge as mentioned of the specified Ford services maintenance program will be paid by the Hirer.
· In case the vehicle can’t come to service at Phnom Penh, the Owner will provide the service to maintenance at the site through the Ford service maintenance program only, but the Hirer must pay for transfer fee of replacement vehicle including (the technicians, fuel (go and back), food, accommodation, and overtime.)
1. The vehicles are supplied in good condition, with a full tank of fuel, spare wheel, lifting jack, tools and wheel spanner and the Hirer shall return the vehicle with the same level of fuel and the same level of good condition. We strongly advise the use of premium recognized brand of fuel and lubricants only.
2. The Hirer shall pay to Owner USD 1,000 security deposit for daily and weekly rental for each rented vehicle as an advance payment before the delivery of vehicles by cash or by Credit Cards (Visa, JCB, and Master Card) at Avis Office. The security deposit is to cure any breach of the rental agreement. When all obligations of Hirer under the rental agreement are fully performed, the security deposit shall be returned to Hirer.
3. All vehicles are insured through insurance company (in Cambodia territory only) for full comprehensive insurance cover includes Third Party Liability, Own Damage, Theft and Passenger Liability. An insurance excess/deductible is USD 1,000 per accident case. In case of loss and/or stolen of the whole vehicle, Hirer shall pay an additional 10% of the insured value of the vehicle.
4. When the vehicle breakdown, Avis shall replace another vehicle for the hirer with free of charge. In case the vehicle is break down by accident, there will be a transfer fee based on mileage USD 0.5 per kilometer.
5. The Hirer shall pay the repair fee set by the Owner if the damage caused by the Hirer’s abuse and is not covered by the insurance.
6. Any loss in excess not covered by the insurance policy over the vehicles will be covered by Hirer. This will be referred to herein as self-insurance (“Self Insurance”). The Hirer shall pay Owner the excess loss within 10 days. Late payment shall be charged at 18% of the payment, per annum.
7. During the term of this rental, Hirer shall maintain the vehicles with Ford Service Center and at a minimum have a monthly inspection of the vehicles undertaken by Ford Service Center.
8. Hirer shall at its own expense maintain the vehicles in good operating condition repair and appearance, taking into account normal wear and tear over which Hirer has no control, and shall use all reasonable precaution to prevent damage, injury or theft with regard to the vehicles.
9. Hirer shall use and operate the vehicles only in the regular and ordinary course of its normal business operation, within its normal capacity, and in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations.
10. The vehicles shall be used only by skilled operators, in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating instructions without abuse, and in a manner contemplated by the manufacturer, and Hirer shall not, make any modification, alteration or addition to the vehicles without the express written consent of Owner.
11. Owner shall have the right at any time to carry out inspection of the vehicle, and shall be entitled, should Owner be of the option that there is evidence of neglect or abuse of the vehicles, to terminate the rental agreement, and/or to effect, at the expense of Hirer, any repairs or maintenance Owner considers necessary.
12. Throughout the term of the rental agreement, the vehicles, shall remain in the possession and under the control of Hirer, and shall not be sublet to or used by any third party, and the rights and obligations of Hirer under the rental agreement shall not be assigned.
13. The principal physical location of storage of the vehicles for the evening shall be at the lot of Hirer’s address. This location shall not be changed without the Owner’s prior written consent.
14. From delivery of the vehicles to Hirer until such time as the vehicles may be returned to and accepted by Owner, Hirer shall assume and bear the entire risk of loss, damage, theft and destruction of the vehicles. No loss, damage, theft or destruction of the vehicles shall relieve Hirer in any way from its obligations under the rental agreement. Hirer shall promptly notify Owner in writing of any loss, damage, theft, or destruction of the vehicle.
15. Hirer shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from any liability, loss, injury, damage, cost and expense (including all taxes, duties, registrations, tickets, registration fees, and attorney’s fees) of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the vehicles. This indemnity shall not be affected or terminated by reason of the termination of the rental agreement for any reason.
16. Taking the vehicles out of the country or jurisdiction where Hirer accepted delivery of the vehicles is prohibited.
17. Using vehicle for unlawful purposes is strictly unacceptable by Avis and Hirer shall be liable to any charge according to the law of Cambodian Government.
18. Upon completion of the term of the rental agreement and if the Hirer does not return the vehicles, the agreement will automatically renew on a day-to-day basis based on the rental type accordingly, at the fair market rental amount, as determined by the Owner. This will continue until the vehicle is returned to Owner.
19. The Owner reserves right to take the vehicles back at any time if the Hirer fails to perform his obligations and term of agreement.
20. Guarantor (if any) shall be responsible for the term and condition of the agreement in case any problem caused by the Hirer.
No Durian allowed. USD 200 will be imposed.
No Smoking allowed. USD 200 will be imposed.
Loss of key – USD 500 including remote
22. OFFICE HOURS:
Monday – Sunday from 08h00-17h00.
23. DRIVER WORKING HOUR:
Working hour is from 07h00 – 19h00.
- This is a prepaid booking. The cancellation shall be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and the amount paid shall NOT BE REFUNDED